Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Husband*

"Nadine...I expect to see you!!! Get on a god damn plane and be sociable!! It's not that far and I'll be there!" -Mark attempts to convince Nadine to rendezvous with him (and me and Steph) in Washington during their separate trips to the U.S. next month. If this works out, it will be the first time the whole family has been together in over a year!*When Steph, Nadine, Mark and I were traveling in Egypt, the Egyptians assumed Steph, Nadine and I were all married to Mark (becasue men can legally have up to four wives in Egypt!). It was easier to roll with it than explain that actually we're just friends.

1 comment:

Sylvie la Grande Bretonne said...

And I want to see THAT picture !!!! :o)))

Love to the family from one of the neighbours !!

Bisous from France !

Sylvie