Thursday, January 15, 2009

Virginia Girls & Basketball

"Boston girls are charming, New York girls are smart, but it takes a Virginia girl to win a fella's heart. Florida girls are tan, Chicago girls got flow, but when you want the best looking girl Virginia's where you go. Girls will be girls from north, south, east to west, but everyone knows that a Virginia girl is best. To any man who reads this and truly wants to know: If you have a Virginia girl you should never let her go..." -being a good Virginia girl and cheering on my Wahoos tonight (UVA v UNC @ JPJ, Cville).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From someone born in VA and lived here for over half of a century, I think you could not be more absolutely right here.

April Hartford said...

I'm feeling like I should remain silent and therefor diplomatic on this issue. :)

BeoWolfe66 said...

Much as I like both cities, I'm curious why the writer makes such blanket statements about the women in Boston and New York. Maybe it was written in the 19th century.